TFTScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find everything you need here

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

favorite type of music?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hidan

Hidan

favorite type of music? Empty
PostSubject: favorite type of music?   favorite type of music? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:44 pm

what is your favorite type of music? you have a favorite artist, band etc?
i can tell you mine. My favorite bands are Hollywood Undead, Linkin Park, Falling In reverse, and Sleeping With sirens.
i love alternative, nu-metal, and post-hardcore. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite type of music?   favorite type of music? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:33 am

FML I made the bestest post about it and now its gone -.- whatever, I like underground rap, Twenty One Pilots and more rap like than them, Tyler got me into indie folk/rock such as Run River North (his favorite) and The Paper Kites, also bands such as Frightened Rabbit and White Rabbits (because bunnies are amazing) albino  albino  albino  albino  albino  albino 
I also like bands like Sleeping With Sirens, The Word Alive, Pirce the Veil, Crown the Empire, and Woe, Is Me.
Here is Monsters Calling Home/Run River North: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njajgOJxGHc
I LOVE THE KILLERS. I love you 
. ( Y )
. ( . .)
C(")(")
Back to top Go down
Pblo

Pblo

PostSubject: Re: favorite type of music?   favorite type of music? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:38 pm

My two favorite genres of music are metal and rap(e). c:
Well, lots of metal.
Death, progressive, Metalcore, Post hardcore, Nu, Deathcore etc.
My favorite band right meow is either Amon Amarth, Killswitch engage, Iron Maiden or BlessTheFall. c:

Other bands I enjoy are cannibal corpse, The World Alive, Carnifex, Dio, Slayer, I'm too lazy to keep naming bands but you get the point
I hope
Take the point
take it
Smile

I forgot about rap(e)
but
Tech and Atmosphere <3
Back to top Go down
mariah

PostSubject: Re: favorite type of music?   favorite type of music? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:31 pm

my favorite type of music would be: post hardcore anything around that area c:

bands i enjoy listening to are, crown the empire , skylit drive, underoath, D.R.U.G.S, escape the fate

ermgurd so inlove with song wewjfklwejkflwhekf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzHPJeifI2Y <3333
(click it to see the suprise) ;D

favorite type of music? F46c9e10

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ crown the empire swag c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite type of music?   favorite type of music? EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:17 am

We all like The Word Alive! cx and BlessTheFall!!!!! I love both of your style of musics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite type of music?   favorite type of music? Empty

Back to top Go down

favorite type of music?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFTScape :: IRL Discussions :: Bored!-
Jump to: